Hendricksen Tree Care does not focus on the collection of consumer data and our purpose for the data that we do collect online is to improve our business to better serve our customers.
What information do we collect online?
Unless otherwise stated, we collect the following online data when you visit and browse our website:
- Personal information that you provide directly through email, phone, or fax which includes name, address, and phone number.
- Analytics data such as the number of visits per week to the website and individual pages.
- The web pages your internet browser visits.
How do we use this information?
Hendricksen Tree Care will never share your information with any other companies or third parties. The information that we collect is used in the following ways:
- Personal information that you give to us such as your name, phone number, and address will be used to respond to your requests for tree care services.
- Analytics data including website and page visits will be used internally to improve the performance and design of our website.
- Hendricksen Tree Care may use a third-party storage or service-provider companies to perform some functions including data processing.
Notification of Data Processing in the United States of America
When you choose to submit information through our website, Hendricksen Tree Care and its affiliates may transfer, process, and store the information in countries in which Hendricksen Tree Care and its affiliates maintain offices, including the United States. The United States does not regulate data protection in the same manner as other countries, including the Member States of the European Union. Accordingly, the data you submit to Hendricksen Tree Care may be transferred to, processed, or stored in countries where the data protection laws are different than those of your country of residence.
Information Storage and Updates
You can update your contact information any time by contacting us. Information may be kept in an off-line form for archival purposes or as otherwise required by law.