Homes and businesses can benefit from the appearance from a well-maintained lawn which is why homeowners and property owners put effort into upkeeping their lawns. To maximize the beauty of your lawn, you need to do more than keep it mowed. You can ensure that your lawn grows to its full potential by working with a professional that provides turf care, including fertilization and weed control.
Hendricksen Tree Care provides turf care services for residential and commercial properties in Chicagoland. Our lawn care services include fertilization and treatments done throughout the growing season to keep your lawn healthy and help it look its best. We will create a lawn care plan suited specifically to cover the unique needs of your lawn.
Complete Lawn Care Services
Our professionals at Hendricksen Tree Care have a passion for providing care for lawns, trees, and shrubs to keep them healthy and allow them to grow to their full potential. We tailor our lawn care services specifically to your lawn to ensure that the fertilizers and treatments we use are safe and effective for the type of grass and plants on your property. Our turf care services are ongoing through the season and the fertilization and treatments we provide are based on the time of the season.
With our turf care services, we will keep your lawn healthy and free of weeds, grubs, and bare spots with fertilization applications and treatments. Our complete turf care services include the following:
- Fertilization: We will fertilize your lawn at several points during the season with a blend that is best for your grass and the time of season. Our slow-release granular fertilizer will stimulate and maintain growth by providing essential nutrients.
- Aeration: Aeration is the process of removing plugs of turf, thatch, and soil with a special machine. The plugs that are removed are left on the lawn to decompose and provide nutrients back to the soil in the holes made by the aeration machine. Aeration is done early and late in the season and usually in combination with overseeding.
- Overseeding: Overseeding is when a lawn is seeded on the surface without turning the soil. This helps promote new growth in bare spots and areas that are thinning. Overseeding is usually done with aerations in the spring or early fall.
- Grub control and prevention: Grubs are beetle larvae that eat grass roots which leads to dead patches on your lawn. We provide grub treatments that will help prevent damage to your lawn from grubs and we can treat lawns already affected by grubs.
- Weed control: We use pre-emergent treatments, post-emergent treatments, and targeted applications to treat your lawn for all types of weeds.
- Tree and shrub: You can add tree and shrub care to your turf care services.
Turf Care from Hendricksen
The turf care services from Hendricksen Tree Care will help preserve the health of your lawn and ensure it looks its best throughout the season. Our experts are highly trained arborists who can diagnose problems with your lawn and take the proper steps keep your lawn healthy. Our turf care services can be done within your budget.
You can contact Hendricksen Tree Care at (847) 348-8302 for residential and commercial turf care services in the Chicagoland area.
Read Some Of Our Hendricksen Tree Care Homeowner Reviews:
Review by Steven Curl
”They took down a pine in my front yard. They did a great job at fair price. Highly recommend, would hire again.”
Review by Scott Hansen
”Great tree trimming company very professional. Upfront with your costs. Considerate of your property.”