If you are an Illinois homeowner, you know that healthy trees are an important part of your property. They beautify and enhance the value of your property and provide enjoyment for your family and friends. They also bring several other benefits to your yard including better air quality, wind resistance, and tree shade that will keep your property cool and even save you money on cooling costs. In many ways, planting and growing a tree on your property is an investment in the future.
But to be healthy and flourish, trees need care, maintenance, and nourishment. Your trees will benefit from receiving the proper sunlight, water, and fertilization so that they grow to their full potential. Your trees are also vulnerable to problems caused by insects or disease. There are many bacteria and fungus based diseases that can cause serious damage to trees including defoliation, canopy dieback, rotting wood, and weak or broken branches. Each type of tree in the Chicago area is also vulnerable to harmful insects that feed on leaves and sapwood which can do serious damage to your trees. When your trees are attacked by diseases or insects, they need special care from the professional arborists of Hendricksen Tree Care.
Hendricksen Tree Care is a tree care and maintenance professional service company that provides complete residential tree care services in the north and northwest Chicago suburbs including Arlington Heights, Northbrook, Palatine, Mount Prospect, Barrington, Lake Zurich, Libertyville, Park Ridge, and Winnetka, IL among others. Our residential tree care approach is a holistic one; we strive to preserve, maintain, and treat your trees to keep them as healthy as possible. Our arborists are highly trained and ISA certified to provide effective residential tree services and protect them from insects and disease. We can accurately diagnose any issues with your trees and come up with a solution to the issue while keeping your budget in mind.
What can Hendricksen Tree Care do for you?
The residential tree services provided by Hendricksen Tree Care consist of the following:
- Once a year tree treatment: With our expert tree treatments in the spring, we can provide efficient, safe, an economic tree maintenance that will ensure that your trees stay nourished and protected throughout the year.
- Organic tree fertilization: We provide organic fertilization for your trees that is injected by syringe. We offer soil injection fertilization in which the fertilizer is injected into the soil around the root system, and direct injection in which the fertilizer is injected directly into the tree’s vascular system. The fertilizers we use are safe and organic and we never over spray.
- Tree disease and insect control: Our professional arborists can recognize the signs of a disease or insect infestation and form a treatment plan to correct the issue. We can also provide tree care and maintenance that will help your trees better resist harmful insects and disease. If you suspect that your trees are affected by either disease or an insect infestation, call our arborists right away to diagnose and address the issue.
- Tree pruning: Pruning is an important part of tree care and maintenance that should be done at least once or twice per year. This is important for removing branches that are damaged, diseased, or dead to improve the health and appearance of the tree. Improper pruning can be harmful to your tree so make sure you call us for expert pruning.
- Storm damage tree service: Storms with strong wind and lightning can do serious damage to your trees. Our arborists will do what we can to save your damaged trees and cleanup the debris left behind.
- Tree planting and transplanting: Planting a new tree can add to the natural beauty of your yard and even raise your property value. However, planting a tree is not as simple as putting it in the ground, you have to account for its soil preferences, sunlight, and size so it has room to grow. Our professionals can help you choose and plant a tree that will thrive in your yard, and we can also uproot and replant trees that are growing in difficult spots.
- Tree and stump removal: As much as we love to care for and maintain your trees, there are unfortunately times when a tree must come down. Trees that are badly damaged and unstable are a danger on your property. Our professionals can safely fell and remove trees, including those in difficult spots near buildings, powerlines, and other trees. We will also grind the stump below ground so that there can be new growth over it.
- Ongoing maintenance program: We offer an ongoing maintenance program in which we will create a maintenance plan for your trees and carry the plan out throughout the year to ensure that your trees are healthy and nourished.
Why you need residential tree care services from the professional arborists at Hendricksen Tree Care:
- Our experienced, trained professionals are ISA certified to provide safe and effective residential tree services.
- We can accurately diagnose tree diseases and insect infestations and come up with effective solutions to resolve the issue.
- Our once-a-year maintenance helps your trees stay healthy and beautiful for the future.
- Most tree care treatments are quick and take less than one hour per tree.
- We help watch the bottom line with you with our tree care services. We know you are on a budget and we respect that.
Residential Tree Services in the Chicago Area
Trees are often the focal point of a yard or landscape and ensuring that they stay healthy and grow strong will help keep your property beautiful. Make sure that your trees get the water and nutrients they need through fertilization, and always keep an eye out for any signs of a disease or insect infestation so you can address the issue before serious damage occurs. If you need professional assistance for fertilization, pruning, or treatments for insects or disease, contact the professional arborists of Hendricksen Tree Care for complete residential tree care services. We are happy to care for and maintain your trees to preserve their health and natural beauty.
Hendricksen Tree Care provides residential tree care services for the northside neighborhoods of Chicago as well as the surrounding north and northwest Chicago suburbs including Arlington Heights, Palatine, Northbrook, Lake Bluff, Lake Forest, Vernon Hills, Glenview, and surrounding IL locations. You can contact us by submitting an online form or by calling us at (847) 348-8302.
Read Some Of Our Hendricksen Tree Care Homeowner Reviews:
Review by Steven Curl
”They took down a pine in my front yard. They did a great job at fair price. Highly recommend, would hire again.”
Review by Scott Hansen
”Great tree trimming company very professional. Upfront with your costs. Considerate of your property.”