Trees are living organisms and they can be affected by diseases and insect infestations that can cause them great damage. When insects and diseases attack trees, they can kill them slowly and you may not even notice that they are infected. Many times, however, the trees will die quickly, and they need to be removed. If you think your trees may have a disease or an insect infestation, you need to act quickly and address it before the damage gets worse. Hendricksen Tree Care offers tree maintenance and treatments in Schaumburg, IL, and the surrounding areas. We employ specialized arborists that will diagnose the issue with your tree, create a care plan, and make sure to restore its health.
Tree Disease Treatment
There are many diseases that can affect your trees and cause problems such as defoliation, stunted growth, and even trunk damage. Tree diseases can be caused by bacteria or fungus and harsh conditions such as drought can also cause disease-like symptoms. It is important to call professional arborists from Hendricksen Tree Care as soon as you notice these symptoms on your trees:
- Growth of branches or trunk that is abnormal
- Spots that are dark or residue that is dust-like on the leaves
- Branches that are dying or weak
- Foliage that is yellowing or dying
As soon as we receive your call, our professionals will inspect and diagnose your trees. Once we have figured out what is affecting your trees, we will make sure to talk with you about possible treatments so that we can bring your trees back to health. Our specialists will make sure that any symptoms are cured, and diseases are healed.
Tree Insect Treatment
Even though some insects may be good for your trees, there are insects that can cause damage to your trees and strip them of their nutrients. Whether it is insects such as Japanese beetles that eat leaves, or insects like the emerald ash borer that tunnel through the bark to eat the wood and nutrients, they can severely damage your trees.
If you notice that you have holes in the tree bark or leaves that are skeletonized, that likely means you have an insect infestation. Hendricksen Tree Care employs professional arborists who can help you eliminate any type of insect infestation.
Based on the type of infestation and the insect responsible, these are the insect treatments we provide:
- Bark spray
- Canopy spray
- Soil injection
- Trunk injection
It is important to maintain your trees regularly, so that they can resist disease and insects. These are the maintenance services we offer:
- Yearly treatments: In the spring, our arborists will provide the proper treatments for your trees so they can fight disease and insects.
- Pruning trees: It is important to trim your trees to get rid of broken, dead, or diseased branches so they can stay healthy.
- Organic tree fertilization: We use the proper fertilizers so your trees get the right nutrients so they can grow well.
- Preventing tree diseases and insects: Our professional arborists will treat your trees to prevent diseases and insect infestations.
- Storm tree service: If your trees have been affected by a storm, our highly skilled professionals will make sure to treat your damaged tree as well as clean up any branches that have been broken.
If your trees have been affected by insects, make sure to react right away and call Hendricksen Tree Care. Our arborists will provide the right treatments to get your trees back to health as well as preventative treatments.
Reach out to Hendricksen Tree Care at (847) 348-8302 for tree treatment in Schaumburg, IL.
Review by Steven Curl
”They took down a pine in my front yard. They did a great job at fair price. Highly recommend, would hire again.”
Review by Scott Hansen
”Great tree trimming company very professional. Upfront with your costs. Considerate of your property.”